Monday, December 24, 2007

Case Closed




We had a pretty funny moment this evening. Justin found that he could crawl in and out of this drawer in our family room. Then, he got stuck in the back of the drawer. Mason decided this was a good opportunity to practice his opening/closing skills (don't worry, he is very good at this). I was laughing so hard I couldn't even save poor Justin. Fortunately, Tommy came to Justin's rescue right before Mason completely closed the drawer.
We feel so blessed this holiday season. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Becky said...

DeAnn,
You have a beautiful family. It's so good to see the pictures and know I'm not the only one in the world who blogs. Your dad has my "real" email address - but you can email me too at myfamilyof7@gmail.com and I will send you the invite link to my blog as well so we can "catch up". You look beautiful! Just the same as I remember. I haven't seen you since the day you and Tommy got married! I am so grateful I had the chance to be there, since I have lived in Georgia ever since. But now that I know where you live, maybe I'll have to plan a trip out that direction!
Love to you!
Becky (Stradling) Blake

Cami D. said...

Ha ha ha I have a feeling that will be happening a lot over the next 18 years! Thanks for sharing that funny story!

Sarah said...

serioulsy come on...new post!!!

The Merrell Family said...

these pictures are too funny! i am sure you will have lots of those type of moments having twins!(and if they are like tommy so i hear)