Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cruise Fun!





We took a Western Carribean cruise the first week of March. Without Mason & Justin!!!! We had a really great time. Thank you to everyone who took care of the boys. We got to relax, surf, scuba dive, snorkle, eat a ton of food, and play with friends. The ports of call we visited were Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Caymans & Cozumel. We wish we could be back there now. If you want to see some cool pictures and more commentary about our trip, visit our friend's The Greenwoods blog (they are in our favorites). Thanks Jolynn for such a cool post.

2 comments:

Brett and JoLynn said...

You are so great! I like your post about the cruise, it is short and sweet! I cannot wait until we all get together I am dying to see more of the pictures from the trip. I think I probably took the least amount of pictures of everyone so I cannot wait to see some more.

Sarah said...

So fun! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We wish we could have been there, nice and warm, awesome pictures too! Next time, count us in!