Sunday, July 6, 2008

Justin's first stitches



Well, we knew it would happen eventually. Justin got his first stitches on Thursday. Just 2...but right on his forehead. I figure these will be the first of many stitches to come.


Our boys love to throw things down the stairs. They will throw just about anything they can get their hands on (shoes, boxes, blankets, toys, etc). So, on Friday Russell decided to chuck Tommy's Denver Broncos metal trash can down the stairs. I guess Justin tried to catch it!


I rushed home from work and decided we should have it looked at. I was afraid that a long 3 day weekend was not the time to be re-splitting a crack open. So, off to urgent care. We were one of the very first patients there as the facility just opened on Tuesday. Getting stitches is certainly not one of Justin's favorite things. However, once he was done being restrained he went right back to being a happy boy.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe he got stiches and from Russ Biss? Oh man that is too much! Well, I am glad he is back in action, like daddy like son right? LOL!!

The Merrell Family said...

It's just the beginning! Cash split his head open yesterday on the basketball rim. He's already had stitches on his forehead and eyebrow! Boys are fun!