Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brotherly Love

Well, I didn't get any pictures this Easter weekend. You will have to forgive me...moving with 2 two year olds is pretty miserable. However, I have been trying to get some cute videos of the boys over the past few weeks (per Cooper's request). Unfortunately, all they want to do is say "cheese" with their eyes squeezed shut and run around to the back of the camera to watch.

However, this one video is pretty funny. (Not that I encourage my children to fight.) Sorry if you don't find it as funny as I do...but this is what our life is like every day!

3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Ok, I'm laughing out loud over here. My two year old watching the fighting and she said, "Mama! They playing toys!" I love it - two year olds only see what they want to see!!!

I found your blog off of Sarah Baillio's blog. Great to find you again!

Rogers said...

Are you guys moving? Or did you just mean moving *around* with 2 year olds is miserable?

Cami D. said...

Ha ha I thought it was hilarious!! They are getting so big! I'm sure the fights will only get longer and louder as time goes on. and what the... you're moving?