Sunday, May 3, 2009

Twin Intuition?


I have heard many stories about twins feeling each others pain, etc., but that always seemed a little out there for me. However, we have had a new phenomenon going on this month. Maybe it is chance, maybe it is something more.

In the last two weeks, Mason has gotten sick (throw up) twice. Both times Justin came and told me "Mason throw up" several minutes before it happened. The first time I thought, hmmm this is wierd. Then, he did it again last night...and they weren't even in the same room. Both warnings were really great because I was able to get Mason to the sink and I didn't have to clean up a mess.

So, whatta think? Is it a fluke or not?

2 comments:

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

I vote for intuition...too funny! This could be a good thing OR NOT! I miss you guys so much.

JoykLucyb said...

Joy isn't a twin, but she just knew: 1) I was pregnant with Eli before I ever told her; 2) He was going to be a boy 3) that when she woke up at her cousin's house she had a new baby brother. Kids just seem to know.