Friday, December 24, 2010

Hawaii

Tommy and I went to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary. It was our first trip so we decided to see if Nette and Wayne wanted to join us. We also go to celebrate Nette's 29th birthday. We had such a great time. Here are some of my favorite pics.

I love this picture. We staying a bungelow right on the beach and this shot was taken right outside our door. Tommy was really smart to get out on the boogie board when we first arrived. I waited until right before we left and I never got any good waves.

This is the beach right where we were staying. The best part was, no other people!


These rocks were very close to where we were staying. I loved hearing the waves crash here every night while I slept!

Here is our visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We didn't want this night Tongan guy to not get a picture with us...we are so nice.

Here we are right after we got layed at the luau.

We hiked to this beautiful waterfall. It was a little late in the day. By the time we made it back to the car we were hiking in the dark. The trail was very similar to the ones we have here in the spring (very muddy). Our flip flops and feet were all filthy!

We drove over to the Byodo Buddist Temple. The mountain we drove through was so beautiful. There were tons of waterfalls.




5 comments:

Nette Griffin said...

I'm a little slow. I finally saw your blog. That was such a great trip. And how kind of you to celebrate my "29th" Birthday with me!!

Unknown said...

nice pic you have uploaded

luchadora said...

Hello! I'm from Madrid (Spain) I don't speak Englash very well, sorry.
I think that your family is very nice!!

blog said...

Microsoft outlook 2010 more than 500 million users worldwide to provide a senior corporate and personal e-mail management tools. As we released in Microsoft outlook 2010 download, you will get a richer experience to meet you at work, at home and in the school's communications needs.

blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.