Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Ok, I can't believe I did this....but I did. I went to the Breaking Dawn book party at Barnes & Noble on Friday night. I wanted to hang out with Felicia (my nanny & friend, fresh home from college) so I suggested we run over there. I really had no intentions of waiting around until midnight to buy a book I wasn't going to start reading right away.


But...I did hang around a bookstore with a bunch of silly teenagers...and I got my copy right about 12:15 AM. I guess I am now officially a Stephanie Meyer junky. (What am I going to do for a fix now?)


Once I got home I vowed to not start reading it, since I knew the boys would be up bright and early. However, I got them down for an early nap yesterday and started to read. Then, once I got them to bed, I read a little more. I only had like 300 pages left this morning & fortunately Tommy didn't feel good and the boys took a stellar 3 hour nap.


So, I have officially read my copy of Breaking Dawn. Not exactly how I pictured it...but I was entranced the entire time. Hope you all enjoy it as much as me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Unknown said...

The song plays through my head 'Another one bites the dust.' You fell victim to the Twilight....Sarah is staying strong but I imagine she'll crack soon and become another victim ;)

Becky said...

Well, I didn't go to the party, but did pick up my book last saturday. I had it finished by Sunday night. :-)

I'm trying to read THE HOST, but it's not quite drawing me in like Edward & Bella's story did.

Glad to find another Stephenie Meyer fan!

Becky

Flint and Jan said...

I have loved reading the series...until breaking dawn...I was a little discusted with it. I'm gonna do my gripe on my blog, I just have to wait for some of my friends to finish, so I dont ruin it for them!
When are you moving here, we need help this fall/winter???