Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged...by Jan

Well, I have never responded to a tag before, and I never intended to. However, since Jan & Flint are letting me bum with them for a week I decided I will do my part.

Here I am blogging the 7 reasons I love Mason & Justin.

1. Who can resist the crazy little faces that little boys make.


2. They started out small...and they are fighters.

3. They love each other...even from the beginning!



4. They are so sweet...when they are asleep.

5. They will eat anything.


6. It is so fun to make them match...I am sure some day they will hate me for this!

7. They are popular wherever they go. Sometimes we get cuts in line. They get us out of Sacrament meeting everyweek. People feel very sorry for us. And, they bring home pictures from the nursery every week that they don't even color. (Thanks Tommy!)

Oh yeah, I tag JoLynn, Joie, Marlo,Tiana & Jacy

2 comments:

Rogers said...

Hey, you!! I'll do your tag, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. Do I list 7 reasons I love YOUR kids, or my own, or what?!?!?! Let me know :) P.S. Are you going to do my tag to you???? (hahahahaha!)

Sarah said...

I love the picture of them "eating anything" That is too funny! I can't believe how big they are and how far they have come. I remember them in the NICU, so tiny and precious, now so solid and still precious...when they are sleeping right?!