Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Fun

We are enjoying living in the country (sort of, Target is only 10 minutes away) and this summer has been a lot of fun. We have garden, which is doing pretty well, in spite of our lack of gardening knowledge. We are regularly harvesting lettuce, spinich, green onion, cilantro, strawberries and oregano. We are waiting ever so impatiently for peas, broccoli, squach tomatoes and peppers.

Here are some pictures of us enjoying our back yard and garden. Most of all, we were enjoying our SONIC!!!!! We just got a Sonic in Puyallup (which is about a 30 minute drive each way) that we wish we could frequent a little more often.

2 comments:

Jarrod & Lisa said...

Way too cute! There should be a Sonic in every town, huh! We have to go to Winslow or Taylor. Love the garden pics. I was just thinking of you this afternoon when I was out watering my garden. That is one of my inexpensive hobbies that I didn't think of! Looks like you already know about that one. Do you do coupons, that's another one of my fun money saving hobbies. It involves shopping which is always fun, but even more fun when you're saving lots of money!

Batty Family said...

I love your kids! I cant wait to see them again. And I didnt comment on the previous one because I forgot... but I can totally see why you would want to brag about those boys! They are ridiculously adorable. It probably bugs you but I cant not hug them and kiss them - they are too cute! K I'm done with my shpeal... Hope you guys are doing great!